Hey all, I have a panel submission up for the 2011 SXSW Interactive PanelPicker….Details of the panel below, would much appreciate a vote for it and would love to hear feedback / questions you would want to see answered / addressed should the panel get picked for SXSW!
Click here to vote….hugs!
Title: Poked, Liked & Re-Tweeted: A Google Love Story
Organizer : Alisa Leonard, iCrossing
For too long SEO and social pundits have battled it out – “social media creates links and visibility in search!” …..”social is about conversation and engagement, screw search!” Will there ever be a true synergy between these two? The engines certainly think so and now more than ever search really does need social and social impacts search more than ever. How? Why? How do you do it, and do it right, without violating the tenants of engagement and the almighty Conversation? Alisa Leonard and Rob Garner of iCrossing present a compelling narrative and case studies that illustrate just how the long awaited synergy between search and social is real and how it can be leveraged to drive performance and results. For real this time, we promise.
- How has search changed and why does it matter?
- Why does social matters for search more than ever?
- How do you actually use social to impact search — beyond spreading links?
- What’s an example of how you measure success? (Billboard case study)
- What changes are coming that creators need to be prepared for?
Category Social Networking
Tags integrated campaigns, search media
Event Interactive 2011